Primal Speed Sprinting Workshop
How to Master the Essentials of Sprinting– and Dramatically Boost your Athleticism to an Elite Level.
Former collegiate sprinter and Senior SMK Franz Snideman reveals the top methods of speed training in this power packed one day workshop.
Primal Speed Sprinting Workshop
DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON
Most trainers and coaches praise the benefits of sprinting and routinely recommend to their clients and athletes to include sprint training in their programs. The problem and challenge most people face is that very few if any, have ever had SOLID, SAFE and MECHANICALLY correct coaching. Since everything we do in life is a skill, sprinting is no different.
Sprinting, much like kettlebell training, is a very SPECIFIC and UNIQUE form of human movement that must be learned. Speed is a learned skill and sprinters are literally MADE from years of proper coaching and training. Even if people have no ambition to become track and field sprinters, EVERYONE CAN BENEFIT FROM LEARNING HOW TO SPRINT!!!!!!!!!
Here is a list of the many BENEFITS of Sprinting:
- Sprinting stimulates the release of Testosterone and Growth Hormone
- Sprinting is the ULTIMATE CROSS CRAWL pattern which can improve brain function and longevity
- Sprinting is SUSTAINABLE over a life time
- Increase in Metabolic Rate
- Can improve elasticity in the stretch shortening cycle = IMPROVED FASCIAL FITNESS
- Sprinting is about QUALITY first…..Quantity is not the goal!!!
- Increased Full Body Speed and Power which means better Sports Performance
- Increase in Fast Twitch Muscle Activation
- Excellent Methods for FAT LOSS
- Can Build Muscle Mass
- Improved function of Central -Pattern Generators
- Sprinting can Save your life or the lives of others – SURVIVAL SPEED
- Better Reflexive Stability
- Bullet Proofs your joints, tendons, ligaments, bones and Connective Tissue
So with that in mind we present to you the PRIMAL SPEED WORKSHOP, and your chance to join the Primal Speed Trainers database which will literally be marketed all over the world.
Our goal is to create a network of high level coaches/trainers that know the in’s and out’s of high performance sprint training.
The Primal Speed system epitomizes INTENTIONAL ATHLETICISM. Whether you are a competitive athlete, a weekend warrior, fitness enthusiast, young and old alike, our system encompasses the complete range of motor qualities to enhance your exercise preference and obtain ultimate health.
Our priority is to get you HEALTHIER and to take your movement potential to the highest level without compromising safety and health.
The Primal Speed 1-day Workshop will focus on teaching you:
- The Primal Speed Athletic Continuum
- How sprinting supports ALL of the biomotor abilities
- Sprinting Mechanics (Arm Mechanics, Posture)
- Sprinting Principles
- Screen and Assess clients mobility and stability issues
- Relaxation drills and importance as it relates to dynamic power and speed
- Tips on corrective exercises to reduce tension and increase speed
- Warm up drills to support optimal performance
- To stretch or not to stretch? We tell you how and why
Who can attend this workshop?
If you can walk or jog without pain you are more than likely a good candidate for this workshop. If you have any recent hip, back or knee injuries you may want to reconsider this workshop. Or you can attend for informational and learning purposes only without participating in the actual drills and hands on coaching. If you have any blood pressure or cardiovascular issues you may want to attend only for information purposes and/or consult your physician before attending.
Is this workshop only for track and field athletes?
No, absolutely not. This workshop is for people of all ages who have the desire to effectively and safely learn proper sprinting mechanics as well as how to teach and coach sprinting to others. You do not have to be a track and field athlete and you do not have to have any prior sprint training.
Will I be able to coach people how to sprint after the workshop?
Learning how to sprint yourself and feel the proper sprint position and mechanics will go a long way in helping you coach others. Although it is not essential that you yourself are a sprinter, you must learn the proper mechanics and understand the scientific principles involved with sprinting.
Is there any physical testing involved at the workshop?
No, although we do go over the screening and assessment to teach you how to do this on your clients. A Primal Speed certification is coming in the near future where there will be some specific physical testing.
Will this information be relevant for older clientele?
Yes, it will be very relevant because seniors and older adults often lack the ability to produce force quickly . Power training is very needed in these older populations because it can help protect them against falls and injuries and improve reflex stabilization.
Early Bird Registration: $199