Order Kettlebells for your fitness workout in la jolla
Save on shipping costs when you place a Kettlebell order with Revolution Fitness.
- E-mail your order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include with your e-mail size(s) and quantity of Kettlebells.
- You will get an e-mail response from us with a confirmation invoice of your order.
- Details about how to pay for your order.
- Information on how to arrange for pick up.
- E-mail me for shipping outside of California.
What is a Kettlebell?
A kettlebell is a weight which resembles a cannon ball with a handle. They are often used in fitness training to combine cardiovascular, flexibility and strength training. Kettlebells were traditionally constructed from cast iron, although today they come in a vast array of materials including plastic and rubber coated finishes. Come along today and start your kettlebell workout in La Jolla! The three basic movements in kettlebell classes are the clean jerk, jerk and snatch.
Advantages of kettlebells in your workout:
- Kettlebells build strength in the lower back, shoulders and legs.
- Kettlebell exercises work three muscle groups at the same time, allowing them to be repeated for many repetitions or with smaller breaks than with dumbbells or other weights.
- A 20 minute workout with kettlebells has been proven to burn around 13 calories per minute; great results from a workout!
- Fun and varied exercise programme; you won’t get bored quickly with a kettlebell workout.
- Combines cardio and strength training in one convenient exercise. As such, kettlebells are a good option for the busy individual.
- Better fat loss than most exercises – throwing a weight around for an extended period of time burns a lot of fat, creating dense muscle mass to ensure that fat stores are used instead of muscle wastage.
- Increases your metabolism.
- Easy on joints – unlike running or other cardio exercises, kettlebell workouts in La Jolla are easy on your joints.
Who can use kettlebells?
Men and women of all ages can use kettlebells. Everybody from teenagers to the elderly have been spotted taking up the exercise. Kettlebells come in a range of weights to suit the user. Even children can use kettlebells, however, they must be extremely light weights and children must be supervised by certified kettlebell instructors. Try a kettlebell workout in La Jolla today!
LATEST REVOLUTION FITNESS NEWS
All the latest fitness news, hits, tips, events and much much more happening in your community
This summer marked a personal milestone as I reached my 20t...READ MORE
Primal Speed Sprinting Workshop COMING 2017 How to Master th...READ MORE
The ability to move from your hip joints is one of the most ...READ MORE
Becoming an adult hopefully brings more wisdom but unfortuna...READ MORE